CARGO NEWSLETTER 19th July 2017
CARGO NEWS HEADLINES
EFW targets more P2F conversion programme orders
Load up to 14 positions in the main deck plus up to 10 container positions extra in the lower deck – is this genius?
Network Airline Management renews contract with Western Global
Will a long-term agreement enable NAM to strengthen and expand their route network?
Who is the US Passenger airline – with own dedicated cargo planes?
A previously unheard of new addition for the second quarter of 2017
Meet The Team
Dan Litten –
Aircraft Charter Broker
- How long have you worked with H&P? 2 ½ years
- How long have you worked in the wider industry & where? 6 ½ years in total. 4 years with Freight Forwarders (Rohlig & MIQ)
- Specialist knowledge area? Dangerous Goods / AVI.
- Most unusual charter? Elephants
- Favourite aircraft? AN12
- Age? 23
- Favourite food? Steak
- Favourite TV show? Suits
- Favourite Film? Shawshank Redemption
- Latest Music Bought? Ed Sheeran – Divide
- Latest book read? Of Mice & Men (GCSE English Exam)
- Car I want? Range Rover
- Something no one knew about me? I woke up with 1 eyebrow (and a severe hangover) the day after my 18th birthday. Had to go back to work a week later.
- What I wanted to do as a kid? Footballer
For immediate aircraft availability, please call our Cargo team:
+44 1293 558030
or click here to email us at: