CARGO NEWSLETTER 30th Aug 2017
CARGO NEWS HEADLINES
Peak season worries push air freight charters to second-tier China gateways
Important surge in demand expected – read more and be prepared
Martinair’s Colours Fading?
A Jumbo in Martinair’s colours
Phase II contract signed for Dream Chaser Spacecraft
Huntsville International Airport goes… Interstellar!
SF Airlines adds freighter number 40
New addition features winglets for better performance
Air freight rates continue to climb, with a strong peak season on the radar
Not all good though, read how Asia-Europe failed to make headway…
Atlas Air to operate a 2nd 747F for NCA
Connecting Asia & the USA, click the link to see start date (is it sooner than you think?)
Meet The Team
Tim Hiscock –
Aircraft Charter Broker
- How long have you worked with Hunt & Palmer? 3 months
- How long have you worked in the wider industry & where? 23½ years. Initially starting in freight forwarding, followed by GSA/airline commercial and sales at LGW, then LHR for 11 years.
- Specialist knowledge area? Sales
- Most unusual charter? AN124 flights
- Favourite aircraft? The Avro Lancaster Bomber. It was my late Grandpa’s aircraft he flew as a ‘Bomber Boy, Flight Lieutenant in RAF 156 Squadron as a pathfinder. He lived until the age of 92 to tell the tale, completed 66 sorties in total and was awarded the DFC and bar – twice. He’s a hero.
- Age? 41
- Favourite food? Italian
- Favourite TV show? The Grimm
- Favourite film? Pulp Fiction
- Latest music bought? Download ‘Shape Of U’ (Ed Sheeran – Midi Culture mix)
- Latest book read? The Secret – Rhonda Byrne
- Car I want? Audi A7 Quattro
- Something no one knew about me? I can dance
- What I wanted to do as a kid? Become a baker
Connect with Tim on LinkedIn now – ask him to bust a few dance moves!
For immediate aircraft availability, please call our Cargo team:
+44 1293 558030
or click here to email us at: